- Payment 24hrs before class
- If space available
- Guarenteed Space
- Max 4 students per class in studio
- Max 6 students per class on Zoom
- 6 Blocks per year
- 5 to 7 classes per block
- Payable in advance
- For more individual attention
- 1 - 2 - 1 or 1 - 2 - 2
The top 3 asked questions.
Choose comfortable, form fitting clothing – fitted top, leggings/tracksuit bottoms or similar; I need to be able to see your body alightment.
Bare feet or grippy socks to help you connect with the floor, no shoes or trainers please.
At the studio I provide everything you will need, you just bring yourself.
When attending an online class you will need to provide your own equipment.
- work out where you are going to do your Pilates – I would ideally like to be able to see you when you stand up & lie down on your mat – a camera angle like this would be ideal -> https://www.facebook.com/PawprintsPilatesCake/videos/1399140430264085/
- have all your equipment to hand – the minimum you will need is a mat & a head cushion or hand towel. If you’re feeling flexibly challenged, you’ll also need something to sit on that’s high enough (and not too wobbly) for you to be able to sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you.